On the panel with Christian and Jewish Scholars presenting what Islam ordains us about the earth care and environment.
Venue: Rolling Ridge, N. Andover, MA. USA
Date: July 21st, 2018
In addition to the Islamic way of fasting, multiple faiths participated.
September 23rd 2018
Venue: Groton Public Library, MA. USA
Presented an interactive talk to approximately 145 Bahria University students.
Venue: Bahria University, Islamabad, Pakistan.
Date: February 22, 2019
Say something interesting about your business here.
What's something exciting your business offers? Say it here.
Give customers a reason to do business with you.
- The Future of the Past: Voices of Partition and Lessons Learned Commemorating the 70th Anniversary of the 1947 British India Partition Featuring Annu Palakunnathu Matthew Lesley University Wednesday, March 22, 2017 6:00-8:00pm, Reception to follow
• Speaking at Esperanza Academy - April 26th, 2017
• Speaking at JFK building to US Department of Labor Employees ' The Dignity of Difference: Facing Bigotry- A Jewish and a Muslim Perspective' - May 10th, 2017 - CANCELLED
• Workshop on Inter-Religious Relations-11:15 to Noon - May 11th, 2017 - CANCELLED
• Workshop at Tufts University for International Programs and Partnerships - 'The US as a Pluralistic Society' - June 16th, 2017
• Workshop at Tufts University for International Programs and Partnerships - 'Diversity in US Colleges/Universities' July 21, 2017
• Workshop at Tufts University for International Programs and Partnerships - 'You as an individual in a diverse setting and how you can impact your community' - August 4, 2017.
'Understanding Islam and Muslims' at Temple Emanu-El, Haverhill, MA - January 24th, 2016.
• 'Interfaith Panel and Discussion: Commonalities Among Jews, Christians, and Muslims' with Dr. Joseph Kelley, Director of the Center for the Study of Jewish, Christian, and Muslim Relations of Merrimack College, Rabbi Ira L. Korinow D. D. Temple Emanu-El will be held at Temple Emanu-El, Haverhill, MA - February 7th, 2016.
• 'Interfaith Panel Discussion with Dr. Joseph Kelley, Director of the Center for the Study of Jewish, Christian, and Muslim Relations of Merrimack College, Rabbi Ira L. Korinow - North Parish, Andover, MA - April 3rd, 2016.
• 'Understanding Islam, Muslims, and History of Muslims in the USA - North Parish, Andover, MA - April 17, 2016.
• Workshop: 'Let Us Understand & Explore Islam' - Kimball Union Academy Global Fair, Meriden, NH. April 28th, 2016.
• Commonalities Among Jews, Christians, and Muslims at Groton Public Library - May 10th, 2016 - 7:00pm - 8:30pm
• Understanding and Exploring Islam at Groton Public Library - May 12th, 2016 - 7:00pm - 8:30pm
• American Baptist Women’s Ministries of Massachusetts hosts the Women’s Annual Breakfast - May 14th, 2016 - 7:30 am http://www.tabcom.org/downloads/2016AnnualGathering.pdf
• A short presentation to First Parish Church Children on Ramadan and Hajj - May 15th, 2016 - 10:30 am -11:30 am
• Watch and Discuss: American Muslims Facts vs. Fiction at Groton Public Library - May 26th, 2016 - May 26th, 2016
• Teaching Diversity & Social Justice Course at Merrimack College to Graduate students - July 6th - August 12th, 2016.
• A History of Muslims in America - A Brief Overview - Groton Public Library - Wednesday -Sept. 14, 2016 - 7:00 pm to 8:30 pm.
• Nashua Public Library - Leading Book discussion, "The Underground Girls of Kabul" by Jenny Nordberg - Monday - Sept. 19th, 2016 at 10 : 45 am to 12 : 15 pm.
• Muslim Contributions to Civilization & Influences on American Culture - Tuesday - Sept. 20, at 7 pm to 8:30 pm.
• Muslim Women - Beyond the Stereotype - Wednesday - Sept. 28, at 7 pm to 8:30 pm.
• Nashua Public Library - Leading Book discussion, "Haf The Sky" by Nicholas D. Kristof and Sheryl WuDunn - Monday - October 3rd, 2016 at 10 : 45 am to 12 : 15 pm.
• Presentation at St. Ansiem College, New Hampshire - October 17th, 2016 at 7pm to 8:30 pm.